Residential Roof Contractor Certification
Call 817-633-4800 for details
COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
- Roofing Contractors
- General Contractors
- Project Managers
- Project Supervisors
- Roof Insurance Adjusters
Level: Beginner to intermediate, some contractor experience needed for successful completion of course.
Residential Roof Contractor Certification is a 3-day course designed for roofing professionals, taught by Vale Training with GAF CARE.
In this course you can expect:
- Hands-on training using the same applications used by insurance companies. This is accomplished with our “Vale House”, a full-size mock-up which demonstrates actual damage – both interior and exterior.
- Additional mock-ups and visual aids may be used for demonstration of construction techniques, materials and repairs.
- Learn to interpret and apply homeowners policy and coverage.
- Learn to scope a project.
- Learn to create an accurate Xactimate estimate utilizing building codes and manufacturer specifications. Each student will be provided a laptop with Xactimate for in class use.