Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
Virtual and live/hybrid program schedule
Designed for flexible learning
Vale is now offering select courses with virtual and a live/hybrid option
After more that two years of remote training we have learned a lot about client interests and the ability to customize training to deliver impactful programs resulting in performance ready adjusters and estimators. What we have learned we have applied to our programs with positive feedback from our clients. Some of the enhancements include:
- Pre-course surveys to better design programs to learner needs.
- Inclusion of 3-D rendering of our facility to explore real claims environments.
- Encouraging learner video participation to build group dialogue and relationships.
- Incorporation pre-work, videos and supplemental tools to build skills and reinforce learning.
- Post-course surveys to assess knowledge transfer and other learning analytics.
Take a virtual tour of our facility
Our virtual and classroom programs leverage our training facility, materials, labs, claims house and vehicle fleet. Take a moment to visit our facility to see the difference in how we train and use technology to build an engaging learning environment.
We offer select courses with a live/hybrid option once per quarter. The format allows for the initial portion to be virtual with the final week to be classroom-based. The live classroom sessions will be hybrid. We will broadcast all live sessions to participants following our current virtual delivery protocols. This reflects interest in travel cost savings, learner scheduling challenges and the efficiency of having some production time retained by the virtual attendees.
- October 2 – 20: Property Adjusting (Week 3 offered with hybrid option)
- October 2 – 6: Residential Policy
- October 9 – 20: Residential Estimating (Week 2 offered with hybrid option)
- October 30 – November 17: Property Adjusting
- October 30 – November 3: Residential Policy
- November 6 – 17: Residential Estimating
- November 27 – December 1: Commercial Adjusting
- November 29 – 30: Business Income
- November 27 – December 15: Property Adjusting
- November 27 – December 1: Residential Policy
- December 4 – 8: Commercial Estimating
- December 4 – 15: Residential Estimating
AUTOMOTIVE & HEAVY EQUIPMENT/TRACTOR TRAILER/ELECTRIC VEHICLE PROGRAMS:
- October 2 – 13: Auto Estimatics (Week 2 offered with hybrid option)
- October 2 – 6: Auto Examiner
- October 25- 26: Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Estimatics
- November 6 – 10: Tractor Trailer/Heavy Equipment Estimatics
- November 6 – 7: Tractor Trailer Estimatics
- November 8 – 10: Heavy Equipment Estimatics
- December 4 – 8: Legacy EV
- November 27 – December 1: Auto Estimatics
- December 11 – December 15: Auto Estimatics
- December 4 – 8: Casualty Adjusting
EFI Global CLASSES: