Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
Virtual and live/hybrid program schedule
Designed for flexible learning
Vale is now offering select courses with virtual and a live/hybrid option
After more that two years of remote training we have learned a lot about client interests and the ability to customize training to deliver impactful programs resulting in performance ready adjusters and estimators. What we have learned we have applied to our programs with positive feedback from our clients. Some of the enhancements include:
- Pre-course surveys to better design programs to learner needs.
- Inclusion of 3-D rendering of our facility to explore real claims environments.
- Encouraging learner video participation to build group dialogue and relationships.
- Incorporation pre-work, videos and supplemental tools to build skills and reinforce learning.
- Post-course surveys to assess knowledge transfer and other learning analytics.
Take a virtual tour of our facility
Our virtual and classroom programs leverage our training facility, materials, labs, claims house and vehicle fleet. Take a moment to visit our facility to see the difference in how we train and use technology to build an engaging learning environment.
We offer select courses with a live/hybrid option once per quarter. The format allows for the initial portion to be virtual with the final week to be classroom-based. The live classroom sessions will be hybrid. We will broadcast all live sessions to participants following our current virtual delivery protocols. This reflects interest in travel cost savings, learner scheduling challenges and the efficiency of having some production time retained by the virtual attendees.
For students traveling to our facility, we will offer 1 hour of instructor mentoring at the close of each classroom day. This daily post class session will be focused on a unique claim and will allow for one-on-one time with our instructor along with a graded assignment. Additionally, these students will be provided access to Vale’s Learning Sparks Library – a collection of online assessments with feedback available as part of the Labs experience at the close of the class to reinforce learning for 90 days following the completion of the course. The library includes hundreds of assets. It will be made available to classroom learners. The cost for the lab session and Learning Sparks Library will be $499 per student.
- May 9 – 20: Residential Estimating
- June 6 – 24: Property Adjuster Program
- June 6 – 10: Residential Policy
- June 13 – 24: Residential Estimating
- June 27 – July 1: Residential Examiner
- July 11 – 20: Property Adjuster Program
- July 11 – 15: Residential Policy
- July 18 – 29: Residential Estimating
- July 12 – 14: Advanced Roofing Certification
- August 8 – 26: Property Adjuster Program (Week 3 offered with hybrid option)
- August 8 – 12: Residential Policy
- August 15 – 26: Residential Estimating (Week 2 offered with hybrid option)
- August 8 – 12: Commercial Estimating
- August 29 – September 2: Residential Examiner
- September 12 – 30: Property Adjuster Program
- September 12 – 16: Residential Policy
- September 19 – 30: Residential Estimating
AUTOMOTIVE & HEAVY EQUIPMENT/TRACTOR TRAILER/ELECTRIC VEHICLE PROGRAMS:
- June 6 – 17: Auto Estimatics
- June 6 – 10: Auto Examiner
- June 27 – July 1, 2022: Tractor Trailer/Heavy Equipment Estimatics
- August 8 – 19: Auto Estimatics (Week 2 offered with hybrid option)
- August 8 – 12: Auto Examiner
- August 29 – September 2: Tractor Trailer/Heavy Equipment Estimatics
- June 27 – July 1: Commercial Liability & Negotiations
- July 18 – 22: Casualty Adjusting