Vale Certified Building Consultant
A standard for project and mitigation reporting.
Recognizing a need to formalize the role, experience, and technical capabilities of a Building Consultant, Vale Training and Sedgwick Building Consultants have partnered to develop this program.
After completing this course, you will know:
- The role and functions of a building consultant
- How to differentiate adjuster functions from engineers and mitigation teams.
- The concept of the managing adjuster and when to hire consultants and oversee a team of service professionals.
- The basic concepts of water mitigation including drying equipment and check formulas.
- How to identify common building materials.
- How to analyze property claims to resolve measurement, estimating and scoping issues.
Prior to being eligible for the course all candidates must complete an application form and submit a professional recommendation.
Successful completion of this course and final exam will earn the candidate the designation of Vale Certified Building Consultant (VCBC).
Print this page