Water Damage Restoration Technician: WRT
Learn about water damage, its effects and techniques for drying of structures.
The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel that perform remediation work to give them a better perspective of water damage, its effects and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold. Note: WRT is a pre-requisite for the advanced IICRC certifications; ASD – Applied Structural Drying and AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician.
Course duration: 3-day course; 19 hours, not including lunch and breaks. IICRC test fee is $65 and not included in course cost.
- Overview of Drying principles, Water Categories and Classes of loss
- Drying Science
- Equipment, Supplies, Chemicals
- Health and Safety
Audience: Adjusting, home inspection, restoration and remediation professionals seeking to establish credentials as experts in water damage restoration.
Added Benefits of taking an IICRC program with Vale Training
- Registration in Sedgwick on-demand network as IICRC certified technician
- Receive special discounts on insurance pre-licensing, OSHA and continuing education courses
- Qualify for a scholarship to be applied to future Vale Training property program
Register for the course:
Call 817-633-4800 for details. Make sure to mention Vale to receive the special offers.
October 20-22, 2020
November 10-12, 2020