Water Damage Restoration Technician: WRT
Learn about water damage, its effects and techniques for drying of structures.
3 days, 9-6 EST
To register for a course call 678-856-7143 or email email@example.com
January 25-27, 2022
April 12-14, 2022
The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel that perform remediation work to give them a better perspective of water damage, its effects and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold. Note: WRT is a pre-requisite for the advanced IICRC certifications; ASD – Applied Structural Drying and AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician.
Course duration: 3-day course; 19 hours, not including lunch and breaks. IICRC test fee is $65 and not included in course cost.
- Overview of Drying principles, Water Categories and Classes of loss
- Drying Science
- Equipment, Supplies, Chemicals
- Health and Safety
Audience: Adjusting, home inspection, restoration and remediation professionals seeking to establish credentials as experts in water damage restoration.
Added Benefits of taking an IICRC program with Vale Training
- Registration in Sedgwick on-demand network as IICRC certified technician
- Receive special discounts on insurance pre-licensing, OSHA and continuing education courses
- Qualify for a scholarship to be applied to future Vale Training property program
- 2020 Graduates of Vale Property programs can receive IICRC continuing education credits
Register for the course:
Call 678-856-7143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Make sure to mention Vale to receive the special offers.
August 10-12, 2021
November 9-11, 2021