To register for the class please send an email to email@example.com
December 4 – December 8, 2023
Vale is pleased to offer Legacy EV Fundamentals Certification – an unique program designed for technicians, shops, companies and fleet managers learning to implement high voltage and EV safety in their workplace and ICE to EV conversions.
Learn the ins and outs of a gas-to-electric car conversions at the Legacy EV Fundamentals Certification Bootcamp. Learners will mount, wire, program, commission, tune, and practice fault finding in various EV systems using fully functional EV training benches. High Voltage Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is demonstrated and used in this class during hands-on exercises.
Included in the Boot Camp is access to Legacy EV’s virtual Certified Technician Program to become certified by Legacy EV in performing gas-to-electric vehicle conversions.
At the end of the 1 week in-person training, learners will:
• Demonstrate an understanding of safety procedures for working with high voltage systems.
• Understand the basic electrical circuitry involved in installing a high voltage system into an electric vehicle.
• Understand how a wiring diagram represents the electrical mapping of how an EV kit will be installed into a vehicle.
• Understand the roles of major EV systems and the difference between high voltage and low voltage systems.
• Use all tools and equipment that are typically used in the process of vehicle electrification.
• Demonstrate understanding of EV kit installation process by completing a full installation of a Legacy EV kit into a test bench.
• Demonstrate an understanding of how to properly mount, wire, program, commission, test, and tune an EV system.
• Demonstrate all safety procedures involved in estimating, repair, and maintenance of an electric vehicle.
While at the Vale facility students will receive a brief training in Electric Vehicle Estimatics presented by one of our instructors.
For more information on the class: EV Fundamentals Certification
*To register for the class and receive a special scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, phone number and email address so we can confirm your scholarship , provide a special code, and register you for the program.